Jobs for freelance translators.
Join our team of elite translators, writers & editors.
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on WritePath Pte. Ltd.'s web site for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on WritePath Pte. Ltd.'s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by WritePath Pte. Ltd. at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on WritePath Pte. Ltd.'s web site are provided "as is". WritePath Pte. Ltd. makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, WritePath Pte. Ltd. does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall WritePath Pte. Ltd. or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on WritePath Pte. Ltd.'s Internet site, even if WritePath Pte. Ltd. or a WritePath Pte. Ltd. authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on WritePath Pte. Ltd.'s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. WritePath Pte. Ltd. does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. WritePath Pte. Ltd. may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. WritePath Pte. Ltd. does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
WritePath Pte. Ltd. has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by WritePath Pte. Ltd. of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to WritePath Pte. Ltd.'s web site shall be governed by the laws of Singapore without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Before we continue the recruitment process, please agree to the following points.
I agree to take tests so that the Managing Editor can evaluate my writing skills. If we decide not to hire you, please understand that this is mainly because other candidates performed better. Please note that work spent on the tests WILL NOT BE COMPENSATED.
I agree not to share the test contents, and I will accept the test results as final.
I am capable of performing all the assignments via an online platform.
I am aware that this is a part-time job only. The number of cases is NOT guaranteed and I will not contact WritePath requesting for more cases.
My schedule allows me to check email at least twice a day and deliver service within the stipulated deadline or I will be penalized.
I understand that my work will be constantly under review for quality control and will not take Managing Editor’s feedback negatively.
I am willing to provide WritePath a photo and 100-word biography to be used for marketing purposes. (This is not mandatory).
We constantly recruit translators for various business fields like finance, technology, legal, science, manufacturing, marketing, digital, etc.
We have a constant demand for any kind of language pairs, whereas Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Thai, Vietnamese, English, German, French, Spanish are a focus.
Get started now! The whole application process is very simple and fast.